1. Remove the sheath from the cable and bend the shield rearward over the sheath.
Assembly instructions – screened cable
2. Cut a straight edge on the shield. Push on Matchclamp over the rearwardly bent shield.
3. Next, bring back Matchclamp so far that the free-cut shield ends between the press rings. The shield should not be visible.
4. Place the pressing jaws over the press rings of Matchclamp. Then, press together until the pressing jaws meet.
5. In the case of an unscreened cable, Matchclamp is pressed on the cable casing. When Matchclamp should be conducting, Matchclamp is pressed directly onto the conductors in the cable.